BEMServer Solution at the The XII Facility & Property Management conference 2019 in Warsaw
Błażej Rudzki of HIT2GAP’s partner Mostostal presented the BEMServer solution for intelligent buildings to an audience of about 60 people at the XII Facility & Property Management conference in Warsaw on 28 August 2019, where the audience included a mixture of property owners, facility managers, property managers, developers, energy managers and architects.
Attendees were given an overview of the BEMServer data platform and an introduction to a range of modules that sit on the platform to enable facility managers, engineers and other stakeholders to reduce the energy gap in buildings between actual energy use and projected energy use. The presentation included a description of the pilot building in Wilanow, which has been used to trial the BEMServer energy-saving solution.
The XII Facility & Property Management conference was organized to present the latest trends in the field of real estate in Poland and the speakers included various experts on new technologies.
The presentations at the conference included a wide variety of topics, including :
- Building management systems,
- Video monitoring and access control,
- Automation and security systems in buildings,
- Fixed assets management,
- Big Data,
- Mobile and cloud technologies,
- Enterprise performance management,
- Project management,
- Quality planning and management,
- Facilities and equipment maintenance systems,
- Outsourcing (economic, technical, infrastructure),
- Green building,
- Usable space planning and management,
- Financial control,
- Customer relationship management,
- Real estate management,
- and Contract management.